Shaykh Baqi Billah (may Allah have mercy upon him) was known for speaking very little. When he was asked one day to say a few words to benefit the people (give nasihah), he remained silent. When he was asked again, he replied “Those who cannot benefit from my silence will never benefit from my words.”
Tag Archives | silence
Keep in Touch
Sign up to receive updates via email:
- Seerah 36 – Hadith of Kab bin Malik and Hajj of Abu Bakr May 19, 2013
- Seerah 35 – Battle of Tabuk May 12, 2013
- Seerah 34 – Battles of Hunayn and Taif May 5, 2013
- Seerah 33 – Conquest of Makkah April 28, 2013
- Seerah 32 – Surah at-Tahrim and the Battle of Mutah April 21, 2013
- Fiqh of Fasting – Free Seminar July 3, 2012
- 3 Stages to Tahajjud November 3, 2011
- Phoenix Visit – Dec. 9-11 November 27, 2011
- Takbir at-Tashriq and Arafah Fast Reminder October 24, 2012
- The 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah October 16, 2012
- ZamZam Academy » Uncovered Pearls on the Lawful and Prohibited II: [...] http://www.ilmessentials.com/courses/uncover...
- ZamZam Academy » Uncovered Pearls on the Lawful and Prohibited II: [...] Mufti Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera [...] ...
- Khalid Abdul Sattar: Insha'Allah there will be time for questions at t...
- muhammod: Any Q&As ?...
- ZamZam Academy » Online: Fiqh of Fasting – Free Seminar: [...] Registration via http://www.ilmessentials.co...
arafah audio courses Dhikr dhul hijjah divorce dua dunya events fasting Fitra forgiveness Heart iman jahiliyyah laylatul qadr mind nafs prophet purification qalb ramadan remembrance repentance sadaqa seerah Shaykh Shaykh Zulfiqar shaytan silence sin slider striving struggle suhbah Sunnah tahajjud takbir tashriq Tasawwuf tawbah tazkiya time trials and tribulations uhud yusuf